MPORTANT: We do not manage any money, neither from corporate nor from private customers. We are not asset managers. The regulations of the financial market supervisory authorities also prohibit us from doing this. Therefore, any request in this direction will be politely but thankfully canceled!
How to use our “Continuum Trading” trading approach?
- We train foreign exchange traders during a 1-week or multi-week training course. There are basic courses, advanced courses and master courses
- We offer webinars for a fee from Monday to Friday, in which we work through, discuss and respond to all 32 foreign exchange markets as well as gold, oil and silver in relation to our “Continuum Trading Trading Approach” daily from 8 a.m. to 9 a.m. If you use the same graphics software, we provide our charts free of charge. Daily.
- We sell our several hundred pages e-book for a one-time fee
- We work directly as consultants with asset managers, family offices, fund managers as well as banks, Raiffeisen and savings banks. A prerequisite is a consultant contract.
For all business partners: basic knowledge of the English language
For enquiries, please send us an email to email@example.com
What is the optimal procedure?
So the question arises, how can we learn our approach to trade under optimal conditions? Here’s our suggestion.
- Acquisition of the graphics software from the Market Trading Institute. Either you buy the UCS (we prefer the old technology of UCS) or the Smarttrader (newer online hosting version). Cost about 1500 USD for a lifetime license. More information on this in the chapter Basics.
- You purchase our book as a printed version or as an e-book. Cost point 5000 Euro. The book consists of two volumes:
Volume 1: The entire Continuum trading approach is explained on 200 pages. In addition, there are 300 pages of case studies. To our knowledge, this is the first trading diary available (worldwide?) on the market. We provide insight into the entire trading year 2021. And every single trade in 2021 can be traced in this diary.
Volume 2: There are another 500 pages of case studies from 2021
These two volumes are not absolutely necessary if you book the following course with us.
- You book a one-week course with us at our office in Liechtenstein for the price of 5000 euros. We offer courses for beginners, advanced and master traders.
- You buy the book “Far from Random” by Richard Lehman, price new ca. 300 Euro.
- You book the daily webinar from 8 a.m. to 9 a.m., where we discuss, analyze and prepare for trading all 35 markets together every day. We believe with our deepest conviction that this course will be fine-tuned for a few months. Here all questions are answered daily, market by market is analyzed and the best chances are determined for the trading day, marked, provided with alerts. Above all, we also discuss Forex volatility and can therefore estimate whether it will be a “loose” or labor-intensive day. Cost: 100 euros per month. You will also have access to the download area including daily workspaces for the UCS, Continuum Trading Plan, as well as the morning analysis, which can then be downloaded later in the download area, provided you have no time at 8 o’clock
- Several free training courses are held every week, which the MTI offers.
- The first trading experience should be made on a paper trade account, e.g. for FXCM Metatrader 4. Recommended duration: at least 3 months
- If the Paper Trading phase was successful, then we recommend setting up a real trade account with a few thousand euros, e.g. 10,000 euros. Then trade with this amount for at least 3 months and make the first Real Trade experiences, because one thing is certain: Real Trading and Paper Trading are two completely different disciplines.
- Once you have obtained the necessary security, increase the amount to e.g. 50,000 euros. Then trade with this amount for at least 3 months
- The next step is to increase it to 250k euros
- The final step is to increase it to EUR 1 million or higher.
Trading needs to be learned. Nothing is possible overnight. Trading is a highly complex discipline that you have to learn through hard work. Anyone who tells you something else speaks the untruth. Not for nothing do at least 95% of private traders lose everything within the first 12 months. Do you seriously not want to be part of this 95%? Then consider trading as a serious profession or hobby, and create the basis to be among the 5% who are disciplined to make money in this tough industry.
On the Internet there are many thousands of providers who want to sell you their super-hyper trading system for 99 euros or more? Hand on heart, that can’t work. The situation is similar in the case of cheap meat. If you buy 1 kilo of meat from the discounter for 3 Euros, then you can’t expect to buy a top quality here. We have tested at least 150 such systems over and over again over and over in over 2 decades. The summary is, nothing has worked.
If you choose our courses, we will show you a path that is proven to work. And to make this clear: even after completing our courses, you are still far from ready to act successfully. You must then be to study the markets every day, to further educate yourself, and over time you will gain the necessary “trading self-confidence”, which is absolutely necessary to think in this shark pool. Trading is all about being better than the others. It is a brutal struggle for survival every day. And that is exactly what we have tried to avoid: a daily struggle for survival, because this is extremely exhausting. We believe that we have found a way to generate a substantial return per year that is stable and profitable on a daily basis. Following our performance development:
Unfortunately, when we look at our own development, we have to say that we have been looking for a suitable system for around 20 years. Nothing, but nothing at all, has ever worked. But it wasn’t just the lack of technology, it was also your own inability to abide by rules. Therefore, one must never ignore the psychological component of trading. The ability to stay under control is immensely important in trading. Greed is the downfall of the trader.
Since 2015 we have finally found the Market Traders Institute in Florida / Orlando, whose courses we have all completed. This was the basis for our success. We then perfected this learned knowledge of Fibonacci Trading up to the Mastertrader. That, too, was not enough for us. We then have the unique knowledge of Richard Lehmann, which he published in the book “Far from Random”, combined with Fibonacci Trading. This positively explosive mix results in an exceptional yield curve, the metrics of which such as Sharpe Ratio, Calmar Ratio & Profit Factor delight every trader to the highest degree. Not words, only deeds count. Words have no meaning whatsoever, the reality can be seen in the yield curve and in the draw down. That’s what matters.