New Trading Systems
IMPORTANT: We do not manage any money, neither from corporate nor from private customers. We are not asset managers. The regulations of the financial market supervisory authorities also prohibit us from doing this. Therefore, any request in this direction will be politely but thankfully canceled!
Cooperation with Continuum Management Anstalt
We offer you two options for cooperation:
On the one hand, you can learn trading from scratch with us and, on the other hand, you can work with us with your own trading system and continuously improve and optimize your system.
How can you use our “Continuum Trading” trading approach?
- We train foreign exchange traders during a 1-week training course. There are basic courses, advanced courses and master courses
- We offer webinars (from 8 to max. 9 a.m.) from Monday to Friday, in which we work through, discuss and answer questions about all 32 foreign exchange markets as well as gold, oil and silver in relation to our “Continuum Trading” trading approach. If you use the same graphics software, we will provide our charts free of charge. Every day.
- We sell our 200 page e-book for a one-time fee
- We work directly as consultants with asset managers, family offices, fund managers and banks. A consulting contract is required.
Important for all business partners: Basic knowledge of the English language
For inquiries, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for new trading systems!
Do you have a very successful forex trading strategy? Are you interested in working with us? If so, then we are also interested in working with you.
The trading strategy has to offer the following conditions:
a. Trading on the forex market
b. 2-digit annual return
c. Low draw down
d. max. Leverage of 4
e. Calmar Ration of min. 3
f. Profit Factor of min. 2
Send us th documents to email@example.com with the following points:
- Description of the trading strategy according to our executive summary
- Origin / development of the trading strategy
- Audited performance figures of at least 3 months, better 6 or more
- Ideally linked to www.myfxbook.com
- Details about money and risk management
- Ideally, you have an e-book that you provide to us
- Estimated average time spent per 24 hours
- Your full contact details
- CV of your person
a. Reply within 7 working days
b. Complete discretion
a. A close review of your trading approach
b. Working with us on an employee basis or as a consultant