Continuum has been providing clients with solutions for the development of multi aspect renewable energy projects since 2012.
Working closely with our financial partners, manufacturers and project delivery and service providers Continuum assists project developers and owners as well as banks, financial organisations and investors in the successful development of wind, solar, bio-mass and waste to energy projects.
Using a wealth of experience built over many years in the financial sector as well as in technical project delivery, Continuum is perfectly positioned to advise and assist in all aspects of renewable project development from initial inception to final commissioning.
Project services offered are tailor made to suit the exact requirements of the project and may include the following:-
- Initial project evaluation and scoping. An important step at the outset of any proposed project is to evaluate whether the project is viable from a commercial and technical point of view and therefore meets investor expectations. Continuum helps clients to formulate the initial plans.
- Project preparation. Continuum provides both on and off site project management and assistance to help developers in the preparation of the project from a documentary, legislative, technical and financial standpoint.
- Financial planning. All aspects of the project short and long term financial requirements and planning are considered and subsequent plans recommended to the developers.
- Investment or financing. Using its extensive network of contacts in the financial sector Continuum looks to introduce various structured finance options for project development be that through private investors, investment funds or banks and financial institutions.
- Ongoing project management. Throughout the project life cycle Continuum provides project management help and advice to ensure that the project is delivered and commissioned on time and within budget.
Continuum, delivering projects that build a better world for all.