Continuum is committed to provide ethical and sustainable project development and green energy and environmental services.
In 2012 the company became involved in its’ first renewable energy project providing the detailed planning and project management to attract the necessary finance enabling project development.
Since then the company has specialised in assisting clients with the development of renewable energy projects in wind, solar, bio mass and waste to energy in both Europe and Africa.
In 2015 the company added environmental services to the portfolio of services providing clients with green solutions for land and soil remediation, water decontamination and emissions filtering for carbon and greenhouse gases.
- Renewable project evaluation and consultancy
- Project management
- Preparation and presentation of projects for financing
- Discovery and due diligence of projects for investors
- Infrastructure management and advice
- Environmental remediation services
- Soil and land remediation and cleansing
- Water decontamination to potable levels
- Emissions filtering for elimination of greenhouse gases